- Joan P. Morency, Author
- Judy Nicholls, Real Estate Investor
- Mary Beth Mcclure, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- Dr.Jamine Therese Esguerra Chiropractor
- David Meyer Senior Financial Outcome Analyst
- Janet Noel, MA Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Oshana Biondi Physical Therapist and Owner, Sausalito Healing Arts
- Reidun Koren
- Blessing Horowytz, Circling Leader and Guide.
- Susette Hardy, Real Estate Investor
- Sabine Lamourex, Feng Shui / Interior Design
Hypnotherapy uses hypnosis to bring about a natural state of awareness. This internal attention is used to rewrite negative thought patterns and traumas. This elevates the positive voice we all have inside leading to healthy habits and knowledge of our own self worth.More About Hypnotherapy
5 Steps to feel better without taking drugs Do you feel your life is overwhelming? Are you constant…
You can be hypnotized without even knowing it! Here’s how. When you are in a heightened emotional s…
Big Business Goals is almost every Entrepreneurs and Professionals dream Is achieving big business …
Creating habits supporting your goals and aspirations sound simple and yet, can be much harder to s…
Is your life is a mess? You’re not alone. Many people struggle with feelings of depression, anxious…
Hypnotherapy is a natural state of mind with the extraordinary quality of mental and physical relaxation with numerous benefits.
If you're suffering from anxiousness, emotions related to pain or ready to achieve higher personal or professional goals, hypnotherapy may be a great fit for you.
Clients experience transformative results ranging from relief from stress and anxiousness to personal growth and development.